Farming at the Fingerhof
The Feriengut Fingerhof has belonged to the Kirchner family since 1731. The old farmhouse (current lodge) was built in 1906, renovated in 1984 and extended in 1998. In 2006 a new barn was erected and in 2009 the new farmhouse was built. We have a total of 25 hectares of farming land and alpine pastureland of 238 hectares.
In the autumn 2006 we finished the renovation work on our barn. It is right up-to-date and animal-friendly. We converted our farm to a so-called “dairy farm” and now care for approx. 65 cows on our farm.
Our own alpine hut
In summer our cows graze on the alpine pasture.