Farm, nature & more
Your unforgettable farm holiday in Flachau
Look forward to a farm holiday amid amid beautiful countryside. You’re welcome to look over our shoulder whilst we’re working on the farm and get to know our farm animals close up. Here at the Fingerhof Farm we care for around 40 cattle, a billy goat, chickens and petting animals. During the summer months the cows are up on our alpine meadows Obertauern. Our farm incorporates over 25 ha of agricultural land and alpine pasture area of 220 ha. The well-being of our animals is dear to our hearts, therefore our farm is particularly animal-friendly and equipped with modern machinery.
Animals to pet & love
Curious cats and cuddly rabbits also live on our farm. They enjoy being pampered and finding new friends. Not just the eyes of our younger guests sparkle.
A paradise for adults & children
- Plenty of space around the farm
- Friendly cats & rabbits
- You can help out in the stables at 5.00 & 17.00 hrs.
- Fresh milk from September to mid-June
- Children’s playground & garden
- Large indoor children’s playroom
- Sports centre offering football, skater park, tennis, beach volleyball, table tennis & barbeucue right nearby
The Fingerhof Farm has been owned by the Kirchner Family since 1731. The Landhaus (former farmhouse) was built in 1906, renovated in 1984 and extended in 1998. In 2006 the barn was added and in 2009 we built the new farmhouse.